A retired public servant

You are here

A retired public servant
  • Your application should include the following documents listed below :
  1. A (01) certificate of residency, delivered by the police or municipal officer in your area of residence, upon presentation of proof of address from your quarter head
  2. Two (02) copies of your national identity card or your passport
  3. A (01) copy of your marriage certificate, issued by the Mayor’s Office
  4. A (01) copy of your criminal record check issued by the Regional Court no later than three months
  5. A (01) certificate of non-registration in the civil service, issued by the Ministry in charge
  6. One (01) fiscal stamp of 2 000 CFA Francs and one (01) of 1 000 CFA Francs
  7. A sum of 10 000 CFA Francs if your business has no trade name and 20 000 CFA Francs if it has one.

After you define the type of company que vous souhaitez créer et pris connaissance des pièces spécifiques à fournir pour constituer votre société au Sénégal, vous pouvez à partir de là :